Some of you may have noticed a month or so ago, this blog changed quite a bit. I ended up buying a domain name and then my Blogspot started doing weird things (it kept thinking I was in India for some reason). For a while I tried to work it out, but I could never get help from Blogspot and Liz and I googled around for a possible resolution, but to no avail.
So I started this blog. And, when I did that, I essentially left all my old posts back at Blogspot. Now I (and Liz helps too) have to manually switch them over, cutting and pasting, finding the same pictures to upload, because those can't just be cut and pasted. It takes time, which means it's sort of a slow process, and even though we've been working on it little by little, I still have 104 posts left to go. Apparently I was very prolific in those early months of blogging.
So, you'll notice on the right-hand sidebar (underneath the book cover), there are the Archives. And, you may notice that there is quite a gap there, between May and September. See, I was working backwards to have it be more seamless. But that gets boring, and new people who click over won't see the earlier posts (which might help the later ones make more sense).
Anyway, Liz moved over the first week last night while we were working on a song for the musical I'm writing. So, check them out if you have the time. We'll be adding more here and there, hopefully getting all of them up in the next couple of months.
It's painful, but I guess someone has to do it.